May have found recoil adresses, but no idea how to stop them from changing.
So using Cheatengine 6.2, I have managed to find the value(I think) of the recoil.
When standing, The value is 1.5. while crouching, the value is 1. when zoomed in with Nightvision scope, the value is 0.1000000015
Now when i try changing these values while standing/crouching, they change back near-instantly.
I have no idea how to stop them from changing.
The values:
2E78F67C NOTE: When i switch infiltrator, THIS ONE DOESNT CHANGE, AT ALL!
2F6766EC NOTE: When i switch to infiltrator, this one changes to 6.5 while standing, 6 while crouching and 0 while zoomed in.
EDIT: I think the first value is weapon-specific. It only works for my light-assault class weapon.
EDIT 2: If i try "Find out what writes to this address" on the second one, PS2 crashes.
EDIT 3: Okay the adresses seem to be changing everytime, but are easily found again.
They are of the type Float
Sniper Standing: 6.5
Sniper Crouched: 6
Sniper Zoomed: 0
Normal Standing: 1.5
Normal Crouched: 1
Normal zoomed: 0.1000000015
Edit 4: the values for the heavy are diffrent aswell. ugh.
Use these numbers to find the values easily
Can we get an expert on this :P?
When standing, The value is 1.5. while crouching, the value is 1. when zoomed in with Nightvision scope, the value is 0.1000000015
Now when i try changing these values while standing/crouching, they change back near-instantly.
I have no idea how to stop them from changing.
The values:
2E78F67C NOTE: When i switch infiltrator, THIS ONE DOESNT CHANGE, AT ALL!
2F6766EC NOTE: When i switch to infiltrator, this one changes to 6.5 while standing, 6 while crouching and 0 while zoomed in.
EDIT: I think the first value is weapon-specific. It only works for my light-assault class weapon.
EDIT 2: If i try "Find out what writes to this address" on the second one, PS2 crashes.
EDIT 3: Okay the adresses seem to be changing everytime, but are easily found again.
They are of the type Float
Sniper Standing: 6.5
Sniper Crouched: 6
Sniper Zoomed: 0
Normal Standing: 1.5
Normal Crouched: 1
Normal zoomed: 0.1000000015
Edit 4: the values for the heavy are diffrent aswell. ugh.
Use these numbers to find the values easily
Can we get an expert on this :P?