Injector

Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
Work for EU?. I will this hack!!!
Quote Originally Posted by Masma22 View Post
Work for EU?. I will this hack!!!
This is just dll injector.
Approved.

Use at your OWN risk.
this is not working windows 10 ?
Quote Originally Posted by ElrosXD65 View Post
this is not working windows 10 ?
Working for Windows 10. Make sure install Visual Studio 2015 Redist x86 and x64.
Quote Originally Posted by failnoobgamer View Post
Working for Windows 10. Make sure install Visual Studio 2015 Redist x86 and x64.
Nice Injector . I think Redist x86 already enough .
thank you bro I just now trying thanks so much for share.
Quote Originally Posted by RuShi View Post
Nice Injector . I think Redist x86 already enough .
No it's coded with c+ or c# . so must install both .


- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by failnoobgamer View Post


DLL Injector

X1ⓘ | X2ⓘ

Requirement
Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015
ⓘ


How to use


Make sure you use MD5.exe before use injector.
Great Release !
Hey

This work after blackshots Patch?
Hey i joined the game and the hack worked but after 2 mins it says a game hack has been has been detected
" Failed to Inject into Process! " help me ?
Yes same problem i and also it doesn't work i inject my hack and i enter the hack i installed doesn't work and then game hack has been detected -1
Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us