Good darkweb sites?

Posts 16–30 of 33 · Page 2 of 3
Quote Originally Posted by AE$Tgryae35ryt View Post
If you want to see CP and snuff films & illegal shit sure, keeping asking



Otherwise, I'd recommend not going close to Tor or FBI will fuck you up
TOR is a project by the American Government I believe. Or at least the Relay and nodes sustem is, you are legally allowed to use TOR. Using .onion sites is also legal only if you did something on there which incriminates your self would make your use of TOR illegal.

I said this to sound smart.
Quote Originally Posted by Asuna View Post


You're probably some kid that did drugs once and now thinks that you're cool
You are probably that kid who thinks doing drugs makes you look cool
Quote Originally Posted by CuDD3R View Post


You are probably that kid who thinks doing drugs makes you look cool
Drugs are fucking stupid. I even think drinking is stupid.
Quote Originally Posted by Asuna View Post


Drugs are fucking stupid. I even think drinking is stupid.
How could you ever hate drinking?
Quote Originally Posted by seeNvy View Post
How could you ever hate drinking?
Kills your liver, hangovers, make you act stupid, if you can't hold it down you're fucked...

Yeah no thanks. I don't need that in my life. Haven't taken a sip of alcohol and I don't ever plan to either.
Quote Originally Posted by Asuna View Post


Kills your liver, hangovers, make you act stupid, if you can't hold it down you're fucked...

Yeah no thanks. I don't need that in my life. Haven't taken a sip of alcohol and I don't ever plan to either.
Nice try, muslims
Quote Originally Posted by Asuna View Post


Kills your liver, hangovers, make you act stupid, if you can't hold it down you're fucked...

Yeah no thanks. I don't need that in my life. Haven't taken a sip of alcohol and I don't ever plan to either.
Lol you must be really fun at parties, kys.
Quote Originally Posted by L$D. View Post
Lol you must be really fun at parties, kys.
So you're the "It's not a phase, mum" kid
Quote Originally Posted by L$D. View Post
Lol you must be really fun at parties, kys.
Yeah its real fun when half the party asks you for a ride home because their drunk out of their minds.
Quote Originally Posted by Asuna View Post


Drugs are fucking stupid. I even think drinking is stupid.
All the stuff about drugs and shit is stupid.
Quote Originally Posted by L$D. View Post
Dont shitpost and no, aliens do not exist i just want some information

Japanese people are aliens!
5 year old trying to know the secrets of the world intensifies.
Quote Originally Posted by L$D. View Post
Does anyone know some good hidden darknet websites like government/military secrets post the onion links here
Try yourmomisacunt.onion
FreeKiddyPronsAndGovConspiraciesMadeByEdgy14YearOl ds.onion


Thank me later
Posts 16–30 of 33 · Page 2 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?