Gold Exploit Method

Posts 61–67 of 67 · Page 5 of 5
hey someone give me this method, thanks.
Quote Originally Posted by Boombox View Post
hey someone give me this method, thanks.
Maybe if we believe really, really hard then they'll release it. (Hopefully when I'm near a computer).
Quote Originally Posted by CJacko View Post


They're mostly only so expensive since multiboxers are so popular, I bet almost everyone kept their accounts unnamed.
How would being unnamed make them more expensive? I honestly could not care less about if it has a name on it since I'm not a multiboxing noob. So you're saying that they are increasing the price since it doesn't have a name? So they could put it on a named account and reduce the price?
Quote Originally Posted by akjdhfjdfhd View Post
How would being unnamed make them more expensive? I honestly could not care less about if it has a name on it since I'm not a multiboxing noob. So you're saying that they are increasing the price since it doesn't have a name? So they could put it on a named account and reduce the price?
named accounts can get banned easy if someone make a video, but with unnamed acc the only way you can get banned if the admin find you in game while multiboxing(the chance that admin will see you is really low i think).
Quote Originally Posted by dovis1995 View Post
named accounts can get banned easy if someone make a video, but with unnamed acc the only way you can get banned if the admin find you in game while multiboxing(the chance that admin will see you is really low i think).
While that's true, no one will report you. There is literally no way they (talking about other players) can see how much gold you have, and even if they could, they wouldn't think to report you since there's no proof that it was hacked in. If an admin decided to do a random check though, then I guess you would get banned.

But, I would definitely pay less for a named account even if it increased my chances to get banned.
Quote Originally Posted by akjdhfjdfhd View Post
While that's true, no one will report you. There is literally no way they (talking about other players) can see how much gold you have, and even if they could, they wouldn't think to report you since there's no proof that it was hacked in. If an admin decided to do a random check though, then I guess you would get banned.

But, I would definitely pay less for a named account even if it increased my chances to get banned.
No one will report you? lol. There is a lot of ppl who hates multis and if you think you will not get banned in a week youre wrong. And why you would pay less for unnamed like you can name your acc if you want with any name that you want and not with random name on it......
Quote Originally Posted by akjdhfjdfhd View Post
The only reason they make money is because they purposely censor information about how they actually do it.
They all use the Oryx duping method


- - - Updated - - -

/closed thread got toxic and the method was worked out
Posts 61–67 of 67 · Page 5 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?