Gold Exploit Method
Hey guys I have a decent chunk of further information. If you are interested PM me.
Lol, so it costs 5 dollars to do but people are selling them at way higher prices. Never underestimate what someone will do for money.
I was actually thinking of buying one of those accounts, but now I know that they are purposely keeping it a secret to sell them at super inflated prices, I won't buy one.
I was actually thinking of buying one of those accounts, but now I know that they are purposely keeping it a secret to sell them at super inflated prices, I won't buy one.
While they still may be "Cheap" compared to kabam, they purposely avoided saying anything about how much it actually costed them. For example, if you go to a shop and buy something for 5 dollars while it only cost them 5 cents to buy it straight from the factory, at least you know how much they're buying it for. They don't keep it a secret, making you think that the price you're paying is the cheapest you can get. If they didn't tell you the lower and upper limit of how much they paid for it, they could sell it at literally any price they wanted and no one would question them.
Wouldn't it be 5$ every 16000 gold if you do it right? So if you go for say 96/97000 gold it'd be 30$ total?
If all of this was true about prices then surely everyone is being ripped off by the ub hps and st shops that are duping? How much do they pay? $0.00.
Man i wish someone would just help me figure this out... I am no coder or scripter but man i would just love to get one acc with gold on it. Not trying to sound like a beggar but... jeez i just wish something good happened in my life, Kek.


This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
Selling Accounts/Keys/Items★★★ [NEW] Runescape 2007 Gold Farming Method ★★★
2 Heroes of Newerth (HON) HacksGold Exploit
14 Realm of the Mad God Help & RequestsTesting Gold ExploitIN 0 Realm of the Mad God DiscussionsStill any news leading towards how to do the gold exploit?DO 6 Realm of the Mad God DiscussionsRotMG Testing Server Gold Exploit/Glitch?
17

