Real Snapchat Friends | Story Views | Grow a stat account! | BTC ONLY
Dextral's Snapchat Growing Service
Hey guys! Dextral back with another Snapchat service I am offering, and I can offer you any amount of friends, they just take time to come in! I started my own account about 5 hours ago and I'm gaining around 75-100 an hour! My boosts have gone up +300 views (so far!) I will only need your user and pass once to do the method, but after that, friends will start rolling in and you will be getting many views on your story!
I can show proof upon request, but I don't think this should be a problem as i'm trusted from my other snapchat service here!
100 friends = $2
500 friends = $8
1000 friends = $15
Over 1000 = Contact Me
TOS;
1) No refunds under any circumstance.
2) Please allow up to 48 hours for orders above 750+ friends, although they should roll in very fast!
BTC Only
Message or post with your skype or kik and we can deal!
Hey guys! Dextral back with another Snapchat service I am offering, and I can offer you any amount of friends, they just take time to come in! I started my own account about 5 hours ago and I'm gaining around 75-100 an hour! My boosts have gone up +300 views (so far!) I will only need your user and pass once to do the method, but after that, friends will start rolling in and you will be getting many views on your story!
I can show proof upon request, but I don't think this should be a problem as i'm trusted from my other snapchat service here!
100 friends = $2
500 friends = $8
1000 friends = $15
Over 1000 = Contact Me
TOS;
1) No refunds under any circumstance.
2) Please allow up to 48 hours for orders above 750+ friends, although they should roll in very fast!
BTC Only
Message or post with your skype or kik and we can deal!



