Bored Again

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Bored Again
Got Bored again

Render:




Sig:



Dodge and Burn a little more blur, for a "3d effect"



No Text





Thoughts?
original? .
As in , is this original?
As in, post the original pic you made it from
Post edited to include original render

Just sharing
Well, more effects would be nice but I take it you're not really trying to be a gfx artist(idk).
Id have to give it a 5-6/10, 8/10 because you really don't spend alot of time on gfx work.
but I take it you're not really trying to be a gfx artist(idk).
Nah, Just got bored

(which reminds me....)
Lies, nextgen.
copy and pasta and some effects?
Quote Originally Posted by GOD View Post
copy and pasta and some effects?
Nope.... Hand drew ed....really...I did (sarcasm)

Render plus Concept plus Photoshop(a) <--- (the A = me being sardonic)

Same as just about every other Sig, Start with a render and work with brushes and shapes,
and I was bored , did it for fun(a)

but to answer your question(?) , not at all.
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us