Bored Again.

Posts 1–15 of 49 · Page 1 of 4
Bored Again.
What do u do to entertain ur self if u was really bored? /

right now i have absolutely nothing to do but spamming forums

recommend me something that will keep me busy
Get a life./
Quote Originally Posted by compaq soul View Post
Pr0n
good advice

Quote Originally Posted by Derail View Post
Get a life./
I have a life, its just happened to be that I am on a vocation and I have nothing to do
Quote Originally Posted by -Lame View Post
good advice



I have a life, its just happened to be that I am on a vocation and I have nothing to do
Well,where are u on vacation.
Quote Originally Posted by -Lame View Post
good advice



I have a life, its just happened to be that I am on a vocation and I have nothing to do
learn VB
Go watch videos on youtube.
Quote Originally Posted by Derail View Post


Well,where are u on vacation.
I'm sill here in SA, will go 2 Dubai next month

Quote Originally Posted by Disco // View Post
learn VB
I hate math and numbers, I can tell that I will never learn VB no matter how hard I tried

Quote Originally Posted by [NIG]████[GA] View Post
Go watch videos on youtube.
thats what i do all the times.
Quote Originally Posted by -Lame View Post
I'm sill here in SA, will go 2 Dubai next month



I hate math and numbers, I can tell that I will never learn VB no matter how hard I tried



thats what i do all the times.
Pfft...math? theres not alot of math. i made a SMS spammer last night. easy just read a couple tuts
Just pleasure yourself
Quote Originally Posted by HannibalJr View Post
Just pleasure yourself
lmao. /
compaq soul has no life.
Quote Originally Posted by ~Shadow View Post
compaq soul has no life.
=o why so mean
Quote Originally Posted by ~Shadow View Post
compaq soul has no life.
says you.... i mean... well i do mean what I mean
works for me im so naughty /
Posts 1–15 of 49 · Page 1 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us