Guess Who's Back? SE Interest Check
Back from a short hiatus to once again provide HQ services to the forum.
On my last period of time here I did some smaller amounts of SEing but mostly did refunding, main reason I had to stop was order overload. Some other things came up in my life but now I'm back.
Now I'm going to be filling the void that was left by UK Apple (finally) but also opening a service thread for SEd items, I just don't have as much time as before so I can only pick one of the options I was considering.
I was thinking of doing either a GoPro & Dyson thread or a DJI thread (would take longer to get orders done but I can do most of their stuff and bulk some of their shit too, just not drones)
What would you guys like to see??? Please vote so I can guage interest!
On my last period of time here I did some smaller amounts of SEing but mostly did refunding, main reason I had to stop was order overload. Some other things came up in my life but now I'm back.
Now I'm going to be filling the void that was left by UK Apple (finally) but also opening a service thread for SEd items, I just don't have as much time as before so I can only pick one of the options I was considering.
I was thinking of doing either a GoPro & Dyson thread or a DJI thread (would take longer to get orders done but I can do most of their stuff and bulk some of their shit too, just not drones)
What would you guys like to see??? Please vote so I can guage interest!

But the other GoPro services just work in US/CA :C. I am satisfied with any of these services 


you can do dji??????