WTSCheap Shop 2k16!

Posts 16–30 of 52 · Page 2 of 4
Hey @Danny , are reddit scam reports valid here? He's been banned off reddit for scamming one of my friends.
added you from georgemccool
//BUMP, got 80ubhps still
you were banned on reddit for scamming....
He refunded people here I guess so they let him live another day

/r/rotmgtradingpost wasn't as kind :P
Quote Originally Posted by Conquerable View Post
He refunded people here I guess so they let him live another day

/r/rotmgtradingpost wasn't as kind :P
Lel, best jk -.-
//Selling SKINS FOR $1
//BUmp, pre order now for cheaper prices, still got a lot
Quote Originally Posted by azuremika View Post
Dupe Shop 2k16
I never duped, I might have bought them for cheap but not duped for sure, if interested add me on skype!

- - - Updated - - -

//Bump di Dump, game is on, cheapest trades, add me on skype.
wtf, you doing like 10bumps per day
Quote Originally Posted by MishaFV View Post
wtf, you doing like 10bumps per day
Lel last bump was for notification that the game is on
Posts 16–30 of 52 · Page 2 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?