WTSCheap Shop 2k16!

Posts 31–45 of 52 · Page 3 of 4
@Danny @Luis can you remove the note section in the tread when I say I am leaving
Quote Originally Posted by Hentai View Post
@Danny @Luis can you remove the note section in the tread when I say I am leaving
Done.
#10chars
Quote Originally Posted by Luis View Post
Done.
#10chars
Also will you mind changing the price of ubhps to 0.6, pixies to 0.85, and skins to 1.3
Quote Originally Posted by Hentai View Post
Also will you mind changing the price of ubhps to 0.6, pixies to 0.85, and skins to 1.3
Doing it atm.
Talking on skype rn!!
//BUMP, be quick
added you on skype
added you suh dude
//BUMP di DUMP
Quote Originally Posted by Hentai View Post
//BUMP di DUMP
Ur bumping waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to much, if the rules is right then you can only bump once within 24 hours...
Quote Originally Posted by MikeRaarupBirk View Post
Ur bumping waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to much, if the rules is right then you can only bump once within 24 hours...
Okay boss !!
// Bump, got 60 UBHP, 39Pixies,15Skins, 5Etherite, 5 Storb
24hrs from last bump not for u right
hi added you on skype : mathieu.madeira
Posts 31–45 of 52 · Page 3 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?