QuestionFraps

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Fraps
Hey guys. I am just trying to get the full version of fraps so I can recored a video of some new hacks im making. Can some one help me out plz. I need the full version because the demo only stays on for 30 sec. Feel free to pm me.
ty
uhm...search youtube..thats where i got it from
Fraps is only available here, to people who release their hacks

so release them and you can have fraps
just serach on google registered fraps. I did and i have it. But i forgot the link. Its really easy
i believe theres already fraps on this site o.0
Check the general section

towards the top

once you see it, you'll shit brix.
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us