Hack Compilation Thread V2

Posts 91–105 of 105 · Page 7 of 7
Mehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhh btw double post.

Anyways I hack cause it's hillarious to piss off other people (and because IW made this pc version so fucked up )
Hope that's enough
Well I see the indifference is present everywhere.
Maybe you guys don't care about others but so strange I do.
That's called respect.
I don't know what is in your minds but i don't care about that.
Some persons piss me off and without thinking I would kill them but...thats an other story.
Everybody for himself ha?Every gang for himself......
Everybody against others....
Quote Originally Posted by JaggKate View Post
Well I see the indifference is present everywhere.
Maybe you guys don't care about others but so strange I do.
That's called respect.

I don't know what is in your minds but i don't care about that.
Some persons piss me off and without thinking I would kill them but...thats an other story.
Everybody for himself ha?Every gang for himself......
Everybody against others....
lol i would like to point out a few things.
Jagg, you have bad grammar.
Also, you're a hypocrite.
Check what i put in bold.
You talk about respecting others...
You also took a tiny swing at them
saying you dont care what they think...
which would be stated as disrespectful.
So which are you?
And as the guy above stated.
If you dont like hacks, then why register?
I say, gtfo!
Quote Originally Posted by mailman606 View Post
lol i would like to point out a few things.
Jagg, you have bad grammar.
Also, you're a hypocrite.
Check what i put in bold.
You talk about respecting others...
You also took a tiny swing at them
saying you dont care what they think...
which would be stated as disrespectful.
So which are you?
And as the guy above stated.
If you dont like hacks, then why register?
I say, gtfo!
"gtf......stfu" (***song in my head lol****) :P
Quote Originally Posted by mailman606 View Post
lol i would like to point out a few things.
Jagg, you have bad grammar.
Also, you're a hypocrite.
Check what i put in bold.
You talk about respecting others...
You also took a tiny swing at them
saying you dont care what they think...
which would be stated as disrespectful.
So which are you?
And as the guy above stated.
If you dont like hacks, then why register?
I say, gtfo!
You're an australian.(like you can speak portuguese or enything else)
What are you waiting from me anyway I'm on begining.
I was seen something and i was hope I can understand.
I don't ask you to gimme your opinion and second I don't care.
Quote Originally Posted by JaggKate View Post
I don't ask you to gimme your opinion and second I don't care.
Dont double post
lool hope u guys release new .184 hacks soon
Just keep checking back and hope that there will be some new hacks out.
Many thanks to all who give their time so we can all enjoy these hacks looking forward to the .184 updated ones.

All the best,
Eagle One.
i know this sin gonna sound lazy but...

cba to read all 11 pages, i read 1-5 and got bored to im asking, is there a 1.0.184 wallhack yet or am i gonna have to stay on this site like a geek waiting...and waiting....and waiting... xD
it sucks most of these dont work anymore cause of the new update
Posts 91–105 of 105 · Page 7 of 7
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us