Hack Compilation Thread V2

Posts 76–90 of 105 · Page 6 of 7
Yeah I mean auto update for it to be working, not for it to become undetected


Using a public aimbot is, banning-wise, suicide xD
sorry for my bad english im from germany...

so, is it possible to get the M16A4 without this fucking 3-Shot ? it's my favourite weapon but i hate this 3 shot, it's not enough...

greez
Quote Originally Posted by lace View Post
sorry for my bad english im from germany...

so, is it possible to get the M16A4 without this fucking 3-Shot ? it's my favourite weapon but i hate this 3 shot, it's not enough...

greez
that would be impossible besides you don't need more than3 ..

3 shots = 1 kill minimum
Quote Originally Posted by Milleny View Post
that would be impossible besides you don't need more than3 ..

3 shots = 1 kill minimum
a 3 round burst is deadly and its with a very high rate of fire, so if u combine these 2 things (power and very high rate of fire) with a hack that makes this gun fire fully automatic...it should be the strongest AR
Quote Originally Posted by TheUser View Post
a 3 round burst is deadly and its with a very high rate of fire, so if u combine these 2 things (power and very high rate of fire) with a hack that makes this gun fire fully automatic...it should be the strongest AR
but you can also expect to be banned short after that, that would be the most obvious hack :P
Quote Originally Posted by Milleny View Post
but you can also expect to be banned short after that, that would be the most obvious hack :P
if its detected...yes you will be banned. the safest way is to make it private and dont forget that VAC doesnt accept reports.
That's for close range what he need.If he sew a enemy he get scared and shoot all over the place and of course it will miss him .
I don't think so, you need something like an auto clicker that automatically shoots for you (by clicking automatically) but I don't know about that :P
If you say your lagging they might fall for it :P
Well I'm actualy new...
But using hacks dosen't make you guys a better player, you should ceck out the MachinaRespawn Videos there are so much guys what make a tactical nuke with out any kind of hacks. So what I want to say is ...I'm not so a good player...but i still try. I've see some guys what use hacks and play worst then before.The Hacks are considered a way to cheat, so where the fun is if we do that, I've hack the rank to bring me to level 70 prestige 10 and all unlocks that just boring me and I did an other acount and start over.
That is what you should do. And stop thinking only at you.
Have a nice day....seriosly now...
Quote Originally Posted by JaggKate View Post
But using hacks dosen't make you guys a better player, you should ceck out the MachinaRespawn Videos there are so much guys what make a tactical nuke with out any kind of hacks. So what I want to say is ...I'm not so a good player...but i still try. I've see some guys what use hacks and play worst then before.The Hacks are considered a way to cheat, so where the fun is if we do that, I've hack the rank to bring me to level 70 prestige 10 and all unlocks that just boring me and I did an other acount and start over.
That is what you should do. And stop thinking only at you.
Have a nice day....seriosly now...
if you're gonna complain about hackers then theres no reason for you to even be here this is a hackers forum what you think happens here?
You actually think YOU will make a difference? Hacking is the persons own chose no reason for you to stop it.
hackers will always be there so deal whit it
Quote Originally Posted by Milleny View Post
if you're gonna complain about hackers then theres no reason for you to even be here this is a hackers forum what you think happens here?
You actually think YOU will make a difference? Hacking is the persons own chose no reason for you to stop it.
hackers will always be there so deal whit it
What happand here ha? Maybe dating Online ...
yeah Milleny is right, if you dont like hacks then what are you here for? thats really the most stupid thing i ever read on this site. dont forget that this is a HACKING SITE
...
If I say that you shouldn't get mad, some of you guys are so selfish.
Well we're not some bots or mobile targets.Everyone try to get a high ratio or just to enjoy the game. Someones do it fare otherones do it cheaeting.
You can't enter to heaven if you're not welcome
JaggKater you asked us a question and here is our answer: its your opinion that you dont like hacks and unlocks etc. but we like it, and the answer of the aimbotters: they dont care about the barracks of other players. got your answer?

so here is our question to you:
if you dont like hacks...why do you register on a hacking site then?

and if you are here to try to stop us: you cant stop thousands of ppl who love hacking with some words.
Posts 76–90 of 105 · Page 6 of 7
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us