Hack Compilation Thread V2

Posts 61–75 of 105 · Page 5 of 7
For all of you that play MW2 I would like you to add me in case I need some help with the hacking. My username is Captain_Crunch96
The hacks that were posted, are they all MW2 hacks?
Quote Originally Posted by Deathseed91 View Post
For all of you that play MW2 I would like you to add me in case I need some help with the hacking. My username is Captain_Crunch96
The hacks that were posted, are they all MW2 hacks?
I lol'd.
Read the section title one more time.
Quote Originally Posted by Deathseed91 View Post
For all of you that play MW2 I would like you to add me in case I need some help with the hacking. My username is Captain_Crunch96
The hacks that were posted, are they all MW2 hacks?
Yes, we flame that choobs can't read. But this is going a bit too far
Lol. Yes they are
Choobs have souls too! YOU FEMALE!
YAY Koen is defending us!
*goes and hides behind Koeninatorrr*
Quote Originally Posted by Koen View Post
Choobs have souls too! YOU FEMALE!
Koen dont flame on her because she's a girl ya bastard have some respect
can be taken by steam and be banned for one exchange. dll files
hehehe you bet :P
Sorry Rick but thats something between me and her. Oh yes, the never-ending boy girl fight :3

Anyways blazedu what's yer question then?
The catalyst aimbot is awesome, Ty Catalyst ;D
catalyst aimbot is detected make now around 1 month
They say it auto updates :O
Quote Originally Posted by Koen View Post
They say it auto updates :O
I wouldnt trust it that it auto updates because alot of people have been banned because of this.
Posts 61–75 of 105 · Page 5 of 7
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us