Hack Compilation Thread V2

Posts 31–45 of 105 · Page 3 of 7
Quote Originally Posted by powner View Post
so mean If I was still using it 1 day ago I might get ban in like 2 week?
yeah

sorry but if u used it u will get banned
is the ESP hack still undetected, is anyone banned for it yet?
Quote Originally Posted by TheUser View Post
is the ESP hack still undetected, is anyone banned for it yet?
idk still waiting to know it too
sorry, but where the fck did u GET .185?
Agreed where did you get .185? i still have .182
So dose this mean that i souldint use catalyst Aimbot now?
Quote Originally Posted by gamereric22 View Post
So dose this mean that i souldint use catalyst Aimbot now?
Yes it does mean that. It wouldn't look so obvious now, but you can get delayed ban like next week or so.
I think ESP is now detected as is many other cheats.
lol i just wrote .182 wrong.
The ESP for .182 is stolen from me I'd posted it and he stole it.. I quess because it's the same one..
I've been using aimbot for 2 weeks x]

Undetected so far.. :O x
Who knows, it might be detected, you just won't get a ban the second you're triggered as a hacker, we all know that from VAC :P
oh god noo xD

love your hacks btw, i'm using them now cuz im scared of the big bad VAC x]
It would be desirable that you created more working TEXTURE HACKS, than unnecessary WH, ESP, norecoil or another similiar hacks.
P.S.: looking for working 1.0.182 free texture hack). Help somebody, guys.
YAY TY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posts 31–45 of 105 · Page 3 of 7
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us