Hack Compilation Thread V2

Posts 16–30 of 105 · Page 2 of 7
Hoping you update this to .182 when you have the chance .
Quote Originally Posted by azneaglez View Post
Hoping you update this to .182 when you have the chance .
Exactly what I was gonna say................only a little too late.
I will once more hacks come out for .182
stupid cod update, killed most of the older hacks
But every patch brings better hacks. So don't curse Steam or IW, thank them for making us stronger .
anyone know of a P10 lvl 70 hack thats ready for 1.0.182?
Well I know Code.Slicer *I'm sorry if I spelled your name wrong* megaunlocker 1.19 has a instant Prestige 10 Level 70 uper.
will there be same thread for 182 : P
Quote Originally Posted by ZaGGeR View Post
will there be same thread for 182 : P
yeah just wait it to be uptaded
185? i've got 182 o.0
Its 182 and not 185...
Or I'm wrong?
WTF?! 1.0.185? damn, they need to stop updating that often o__O either that or I'll have to work my ass off on the sigscanning...
Posts 16–30 of 105 · Page 2 of 7
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us