[RELEASE] Custom Char's for new patch!!!

PollHow do you like it?
66 votes
Posts 1–15 of 35 · Page 1 of 3
[RELEASE] Custom Char's for new patch!!!
Well here are some custom Char's for the new patch, I rushed myself (and computer) to finish this as-soon-as-possible I did not get to the head's but the bodies being colored help's greatly.

Screenies:








Virus scan:
Virustotal. MD5: d9296ff5d5cf354fce1a7c68d2269fcc



How to install:
1: Download my file
2: Go to your nexon folder
3: Replace the file in your fold with mine
4: PWN NOOBS IN A UBER WAY
CHARS_T_BODY.rarattachment deleted · 545 downloads before removal
Approved, good even though you rushed it
Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
Approved, good even though you rushed it
Wow, thanks for the quick approval and OMG I had Obama tell me something I did was good
So, this is like Mini-Chams?
Quote Originally Posted by -Madara_Uchih- View Post
So, this is like Mini-Chams?
Basic-ly yes, it makes people much easier to see, can't see thru walls tho
First mod after patch
I am using this after i finish patching
I am defiantly using dis
I like these mods lol, would be best with wall hack and no fog > (could snipe everyone)

Thanks and nice job
Quote Originally Posted by Alby-kun View Post
First mod after patch
I am using this after i finish patching
Is it good that I made the first mod?

Quote Originally Posted by Xarrofice View Post
I am defiantly using dis
Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by |-|3|_][({}PT3R12 View Post
I like these mods lol, would be best with wall hack and no fog > (could snipe everyone)

Thanks and nice job
Yea totally.
Me ill keep my .rez, ill extract them then inject the .LTB and .DTX to the new rez files....
WHO THE FUCK BUMPED IT??!
Quote Originally Posted by Divine View Post
WHO THE FUCK BUMPED IT??!
U bumped this... -.-
Do i have to inject these or just copy paste into game folder?
lmao good job! I'll be looking forward to using it
or not haha i love playing legit,
nice im gonna try when i get home lol
Posts 1–15 of 35 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?