QuestionUnresolvedGmod bhop script

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Gmod bhop script
So I know that in gmod most bhop scripts are lua since you can bypass the servers cvars and stuff.

But I have a question,
I dont want to use a lua bhop script because i dont want to risk getting banned by using a bypass which is easily detected by a half-decent anticheat.

So since gmod has a thing where if you put the delay between hops too fash (eg. 5 milliseconds in ahk) it will just not work. Does anybosy know what the best delay would be so you can land the most hops possible? The delay i found to work the best so far is 87 milliseconds.

Thanks!
/Moved to the correct section.
1 week has passed and no further replies have been made by the OP.

/Closed.
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us