HelpHello guys.

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Hello guys.
Hello guys I was just wondering if someone could help me a bit with vb the help I need is very simple and basic I just want to ask a few questions and that's all, if anyone would like to help me please add me on Skype : maxrager12
Thanks
Quote Originally Posted by R3mark View Post
Hello guys I was just wondering if someone could help me a bit with vb the help I need is very simple and basic I just want to ask a few questions and that's all, if anyone would like to help me please add me on Skype : maxrager12
Thanks
Noone is going to add you on skype like that, just ask here.
Quote Originally Posted by AbsolutelyNotPKTINOS View Post
Noone is going to add you on skype like that, just ask here.
Well okay basically I have a webbrowser in vb.net I navigated to a page which has 3 textboxes, 2 of these textboxes have an ID which I am able to use webbrowser1.document.getelementbyid("").setattribu te("value", "bla") but the third one doesn't have an ID, any idea how to set its value without using an ID? (I want it to be fully automatic)
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?