Help
Hi,
I learn c++ right now, and need some help. I try to make a Programm called "IWife". And i can't make it because I need to learn how to make it kinda like this :
cout<<"Hallo im IWife...."<<endl;
cout<<"How are you"<<endl;
cin<< (Here what you type (like fine);
if ( fine )
cout<<"Thats good for you";
else
cout<<"Thats bad"<<endl;
It has to do that but i didnt learn how to do it
I'm still learning
I learn c++ right now, and need some help. I try to make a Programm called "IWife". And i can't make it because I need to learn how to make it kinda like this :
cout<<"Hallo im IWife...."<<endl;
cout<<"How are you"<<endl;
cin<< (Here what you type (like fine);
if ( fine )
cout<<"Thats good for you";
else
cout<<"Thats bad"<<endl;
It has to do that but i didnt learn how to do it
I'm still learning


I really just startet ^^ I made the "Hello world" on the same day xD but I will not give up learning c++
because that's the start... input/output... what do you want him to start with? :\