Solved[FSoD] Vault Glitch

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
[FSoD] Vault Glitch
I am not able to buy any vaults which cost gold in FSoD. It says "Not enough Gold blahblahblah" Even when I have 9999999 Gold. I have not edited anything in the SellableObject.cs.
Help
Seems like Vault's are glitched when you are unnamed. I just named my self.

/Solved @Raple @Danny @Luis
Quote Originally Posted by SwitchBot View Post
Seems like Vault's are glitched when you are unnamed. I just named my self.

/Solved @Raple @Danny @Luis
Although this can be fixed, it's a private server, unnamed accounts should really just be removed lol its not like anyones gonna do a ppe on a private server or something xD

Btw also happens with other stuff you can purchase, like skins from the wardrobe thingy
Quote Originally Posted by Riigged View Post
Although this can be fixed, it's a private server, unnamed accounts should really just be removed lol its not like anyones gonna do a ppe on a private server or something xD

Btw also happens with other stuff you can purchase, like skins from the wardrobe thingy
Quote Originally Posted by SwitchBot View Post
Seems like Vault's are glitched when you are unnamed. I just named my self.

/Solved @Raple @Danny @Luis

You can remove that giltch, it's probably just a packet you remove if you are unnamed who knows. I made unnamed admins able to talk normally with a chat packet with a bit of help from Omega
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?