Monthly useless thread

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Monthly useless thread
my apologies, just a little late this time






just post the various things you've accomplished in january, and i guess we can virtually-pat each other on our electronical-backs
Who is this crazy cat.
dont play dumb you know exactly who
Quote Originally Posted by Attiusca View Post
dont play dumb you know exactly who
I'm sorry, but we don't.
or just "you" don't.
I managed to smoke 2 and a half ounces between three people.
I played a fuck load of pwnscape. I got caught sneaking out. I failed math. My group managed to pull a 76% on our final project for drama class. I'm about to get a girlfriend soon. I could say some more shit but I'm too lazy.
Please elaborate.
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us