QuestionUseless Threads

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Useless Threads
Any way to clean up or delete useless threads and posts? Like ones, with useless trainers, hacks that don't work, and bs. I'll put my hand up to go around, be the maid so to speak and do it. It just makes it hard for any of us to find useful info and help out on here. Thanks.
lol this thread is useless becuz there is already a thread like this have fun
I think only Mods can do that.
yea only mods can do it but y make a useless thread about dleting useless threads o.o
He probably just wants to be useful. I don't know....
this is a useless thread to
That was my whole point guys. There are so many useless threads like this one, that someone needs to go around and delete them, but nobody is doing it. That's why I said I would in order to help MPGH keeps poopy out of site. lol. Ya get me?
Thanks for contributing to the toll of useless threads.
In some way this ISNT useless. He just wants to help contribute to deleting all useless threads
Quote Originally Posted by ezjpimp View Post
Any way to clean up or delete useless threads and posts? Like ones, with useless trainers, hacks that don't work, and bs. I'll put my hand up to go around, be the maid so to speak and do it. It just makes it hard for any of us to find useful info and help out on here. Thanks.
Useless Threads are being dealt with i have gotten lazy with stuff for a while now i come back every few hours closed delete and ban a few people hoping they will learn there lesson
If ya need any help, let me know [MPGH]Gourav2122. Just trying to help better the site then to bring it down.
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us