SolvedSKYPE BUTTON

Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
SKYPE BUTTON
I found out I have an imposter and I am trying to find the skype button to put in my thread and on on my name: example: http://prntscr.com/bvw4fu But dont know how to do that? can anyone help me. Thanks!

- - - Updated - - -

solved. please close
Quote Originally Posted by bdog21 View Post
I found out I have an imposter and I am trying to find the skype button to put in my thread and on on my name: example: http://prntscr.com/bvw4fu But dont know how to do that? can anyone help me. Thanks!

- - - Updated - - -

solved. please close
Glad that you solved out your problem. About the imposter, report him here: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/122-market-place/ in the scammers grave.
Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us