Banner/Button for advertising

Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
Banner/Button for advertising
Anyone want to make one for MPGH? (Banner/Button for advertising)
I could give it a try, just don't expect anythin' fancy (I'm still a "rookie")

But I have to go now, so just tell me how you want it (the banner, you perverts!) and I'll work on it when I get back
indeed Dave did not read the guidlines

you need ummmm 100% more information for specifications there Dave
A 90 x 30 and or 120 x 45 cool / possibly animated affiliates button made in whatever medium you want. Final file in flash.
Uhm, could make the animation, but I don't know about that flash-shit...I don't even have a program for it + if I did, I probably wouldn't know what I was doin'... :/
Ill try to get someone to do it mkay?

errrr what do you want it to look like?
ok i have absolutely no idea what your talking about...explain please :/

Yeah I'm confused too.
o i c...i just made one that said affiliates (on the other page) :/
Lol why dont you just use this?

becouse that has nothing to do with mpgh it's just a style
Lol, ok let me make a button.
Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?