WTSPremium Website Development ★ HTML5, CSS3, PHP and MUCH More ★ Full Source Code!

Posts 16–30 of 33 · Page 2 of 3
Quote Originally Posted by BitchCarried View Post
where is the portfolio ?
I couldn't add images, but if you add me on Skype then I can show you an example of the sort of stuff I can make and the quality of it.
will u once i am free. cheers
Quote Originally Posted by BitchCarried View Post
will u once i am free. cheers
Sure, I'll be available for the majority of the time since it's the holidays for me at the moment and I've got nothing else to do.
Quote Originally Posted by Flacid View Post
I could do that quite easily. I'd probably be looking for around $35 in order to make the site if you'd like other users to be able to sign up and post auctions etc themselves too. Feel free to add me on Skype so we can discuss and negotiate further if you're interested!
I thought you said you dont want to work with any API's wouldnt that require work.
Quote Originally Posted by Employer View Post
I thought you said you dont want to work with any API's wouldnt that require work.
#EDIT:

Sorry, I just realized I'm an idiot Yeah, I can work with API's, I just mean like it depends on what the user needs done because I don't have knowledge of every API that's ever been created, therefore I can't 100% guarantee that I can make something the exact way someone would like it if I've got no knowledge in the API they're requesting me to use. I probably make no sense right now but I'm like half asleep so yeah
Can you make a forum ?
Bro interested! Have ideas with me.
Quote Originally Posted by Capital. View Post
Can you make a forum ?
Yeah, I can make a forum quite easily, feel free to add me on Skype if you're interested and would like to further discuss what exactly it is that you need done.

Quote Originally Posted by Palesantos View Post
Bro interested! Have ideas with me.
Sure, added on Skype. Let me know what you'd like done, I'm available all day today so just drop me a message whenever you're ready.
Quote Originally Posted by Flacid View Post
Yeah, I can make a forum quite easily, feel free to add me on Skype if you're interested and would like to further discuss what exactly it is that you need done.



Sure, added on Skype. Let me know what you'd like done, I'm available all day today so just drop me a message whenever you're ready.
Im still not accepted.
Quote Originally Posted by Palesantos View Post
Im still not accepted.
Added but sadly we could not come to an agreement. Thanks anyway!
Quote Originally Posted by Flacid View Post
Added but sadly we could not come to an agreement. Thanks anyway!
Ill approach you again when i have some vouches from reputable members here.

- - - Updated - - -

Or would you offer a Milestone payment?
Quote Originally Posted by Palesantos View Post
Ill approach you again when i have some vouches from reputable members here.

- - - Updated - - -

Or would you offer a Milestone payment?
I don't mind about vouches, I just don't make any exceptions for any of my customers because that's not fair in my opinion - regardless of reputation (unless it's a staff member I guess because that's a bit different.) I could accept a milestone payment, let me know what you're thinking on Skype, I just need some sort of protection is all.
Quote Originally Posted by Flacid View Post
I don't mind about vouches, I just don't make any exceptions for any of my customers because that's not fair in my opinion - regardless of reputation (unless it's a staff member I guess because that's a bit different.) I could accept a milestone payment, let me know what you're thinking on Skype, I just need some sort of protection is all.
Welp.... okay then.
Quote Originally Posted by Palesantos View Post
Welp.... okay then.
Will be getting started on your site very shortly, thanks for your custom.
Quote Originally Posted by Flacid View Post
Will be getting started on your site very shortly, thanks for your custom.
Its been 3 days, r u trying to scam? U never even completed the first stage....
Posts 16–30 of 33 · Page 2 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?