hey man iv tried and contact you for days i have SENT YOU PAYMENT WARING PEOPLE I HAVE SENT HIM PAYMENT AND ALL I GET IS "yeah ill show you what iv done in the morning" AND HE DOESN'T i payed you £20 FOR THIS pls reply asap
WTSPremium Website Development ★ HTML5, CSS3, PHP and MUCH More ★ Full Source Code!
Hot right now
See all listings
Selling Accounts/Keys/Items
Elite Selling / Trading / BuyingWill you be assisting in securing domains etc?
I'm looking to start up a webpage for my non-profit organisation. Just a simple page that tells others of our ongoing/upcoming projects. Our about us and a donation system that contributes to our cause. Will probably wanna include a page whereby others can subscribe to our newsletter as well as sign up to be a volunteer with us.
What is the cost that we're looking at based off the vague description I gave above?
I'm looking to start up a webpage for my non-profit organisation. Just a simple page that tells others of our ongoing/upcoming projects. Our about us and a donation system that contributes to our cause. Will probably wanna include a page whereby others can subscribe to our newsletter as well as sign up to be a volunteer with us.
What is the cost that we're looking at based off the vague description I gave above?
Similar Threads
User ServicesI1337I's Website Development Service | HTML5, CSS3 and Bootstrap | INSANELY CHEAP 89 User ServicesI1337I's Website Development Service | HTML5, CSS3 and Bootstrap | INSANELY CHEAP 23 User ServicesGamerion's Website Development Service | HTML5, CSS3 | INSANELY CHEAP 6 Selling Accounts/Keys/ItemsBattlefield 4 Premium , COD:GHOST , And Much More (NO PREORDER GAME) -NO PAYPAL ! 2 Trade Accounts/Keys/ItemsAccount lvl 18 bronse premium and much more !XA 0
