iNJECTOR??

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
iNJECTOR??
Hey s

I see alot of these hacks says 'inject with your favourite injector' - well, where do I get one, that actually works!



thanks.
Yeah, I'm looking for one too.
I downloaded 3 injectors and I had no idea how to use it.
Use winject.
Winject.
So you don't get one with viruses or anything, i'll upload the .exe right here right now. You may need to add it to the exceptions list on your virus checker for it to work, that's what i had to do. But trust me, it's safe.

Actually, just noticed i can't upload .exe s. I put it in a .rar folder, sorry, i couldn't find the readme for it >.<
Winject.rarattachment deleted · 50 downloads before removal
for some reason the winject for me cant find the iw4mp or w/e ever
there are plenty of injectors around. PerX is probably the most user friendly.
He doesn't work, he plant my MW2 ...
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us