{REQUEST}

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
{REQUEST}
i usually make my own, but my photoshop expired. plus i want a pro to make one for me :P

1. Main Text/Name: usx1
2. Sub Text/Quote: /X\
3. Size: 400x200 (length x width)
4. Style: Canadian marines (or anything cool )
6. Colour: /X\
7. Image/Render: http://i45.tinypic.com/r77hih.jpg
8. Designer: /X\
9. Other Information: thank you if you created one, and if you don't/didn't then F*CK YOU >;o
Do you mean 400 pixels in height and 200 pixels in width? Or the other way around.
length is width
Here is my attempt

I know I didn't follow your dimensions but yeah :P

If you like it, great.. If not message me back and I'll make any changes you want.

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us