Detected♥[BS EU] Electro Hack + Loader

Posts 46–58 of 58 · Page 4 of 4
Quote Originally Posted by TheReymond View Post
Not working for me .. I make the following steps ^^ i pressed the button after inject but nothing happens ^^ i press the hotkeys , nothing happend ^^ Anyone can help me? Btw i test 4 Undetected injectors and try all methods ^^
amm..yoou need to use the injector that he give...only work on his injector

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by yuskey34 View Post
h.t.t.p.s://w.w.w.youtube.c.o.m/watch?v=2ju0eq-dwE0&feature=youtu.be ------ It does not turn the trick
Amm..dont change the namee that why its dont work
[QUOTE=zShuiix;11892120]amm..yoou need to use the injector that he give...only work on his injector

I use his injector ^^

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by zShuiix View Post
amm..yoou need to use the injector that he give...only work on his injector

I use his injector
Today is detected.
Quote Originally Posted by sohs02 View Post
Today is detected.

Try fix both loader and xor file using MD5 Check Fix.
Quote Originally Posted by RuShi View Post

Try fix both loader and xor file using MD5 Check Fix.
Sorry dude but it aint working still detected
Quote Originally Posted by kenneth89 View Post
Sorry dude but it aint working still detected
I will tested It later . But I think Its still undetected . Just follow this step.
1 - Do not use other Injector .
2 - Run the loader as admin at character selection .


- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by quetipo View Post
dont work , Run Blackshot First! and my blackshot is already open
This would never happen tho. Do you run the loader as admin ?
Quote Originally Posted by RuShi View Post

Try fix both loader and xor file using MD5 Check Fix.
I did it, and not working
I was using good today this detecting : /
aight i tought the problem was the injector but its the the dll. Hack detected
dont work , Run Blackshot First! and my blackshot is already open
Guys i Have A Problem Evry Time i Open The Hack It Aparess Game Hack Has Been Detected
Quote Originally Posted by felipezando12 View Post
Detected 01/08/2016
Okay , thank for reply .

- - - Updated - - -

//Request to closed . Detected today. @Smoke @Minerva @Mayion @Jim Morrison @Hero .
Posts 46–58 of 58 · Page 4 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?