[Release] Texture Pack

Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
[Release] Texture Pack
I edited the textures for these guns:
-M16A3
-M4A1
-G36E
-L85A4
-AK-47
-M416
-FAMAS
-AUG A1

Some have been tested, like the ones in the screenshots. Please post if the other ones work.








Virus Scan

Inject these into GUNS_T_PV_AR. Choose which ones you want to inject.
Texture Pack.rarattachment deleted · 35 downloads before removal
lol the famas and the g36e textures are the best XD
Do you have photoshop? Use the "water paper" effect on the Filter tab.
Quote Originally Posted by LegTwitch View Post
Do you have photoshop? Use the "water paper" effect on the Filter tab.
Yes and why ?
Well I was just saying so you can do it yourself to any gun.
Looks nice, the g36e and famas.
/Approved,
Quote Originally Posted by Shocking View Post
Looks nice, the g36e and famas.
/Approved,
lrn2pressgobutton

approved.
I'm wondering how i can edit .rez files with Gimp. I CAN download Photoshop elements for free (legally), but the download speed drops like the two towers and stops at around 26% downloaded... So if anybody can tell me how to do it with gimp, it would be much appreciated.(I can't put those plugins from the .rez editing tutorial anywhere)
Quote Originally Posted by clonious View Post
I'm wondering how i can edit .rez files with Gimp. I CAN download Photoshop elements for free (legally), but the download speed drops like the two towers and stops at around 26% downloaded... So if anybody can tell me how to do it with gimp, it would be much appreciated.(I can't put those plugins from the .rez editing tutorial anywhere)
Why would you post this in my thread? PM someone or put it in the discussion section.
Lol you add the m416 , its nice too XD
Nice, I like the G36E, that one looks pwnage. The other ones look good.
Quote Originally Posted by I-JlStepper-I View Post
Nice, I like the G36E, that one looks pwnage. The other ones look good.
WTF? you make another account for only thank yourself... it will be more subtle if your other account name wasn't "123JlStepper123" the resemblance is so strong with "I-JlStepper-I"
famas and g36e i like them they have like a dark camo awesome
Wow Nice Man
i AM A FAN OF UR METALLICA NADE^^
Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?