[Release] Texture Pack

Posts 16–22 of 22 · Page 2 of 2
fuck u boy
fuck u
G36E is the best.
Could've done better, but good job.
2.5*
I Smell Filter Gallery
Quote Originally Posted by clonious View Post
I'm wondering how i can edit .rez files with Gimp. I CAN download Photoshop elements for free (legally), but the download speed drops like the two towers and stops at around 26% downloaded... So if anybody can tell me how to do it with gimp, it would be much appreciated.(I can't put those plugins from the .rez editing tutorial anywhere)
Use dedit( i'll used gimp to all my mods)
Personally i don't like any of them, maybe for the exception of the g36 good effort though
Quote Originally Posted by Ali View Post
lol the famas and the g36e textures are the best XD
yes i don't like M16 light texture..
some of them are ok.
good job. 7/10
Posts 16–22 of 22 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us