i need to replay omg
VB6, tutorial and working key!
Nice Work
nice work somethingwitty
nice work










.!thank you
thx for the vb6
cool man, cool. i like vb6 microsoft shouldn't scrap it.
I like it's functionality but simplicity, vb.net gives me a headache and I slam my head on the desk when it freezes my computer.
I like it's functionality but simplicity, vb.net gives me a headache and I slam my head on the desk when it freezes my computer.
thanks
thank you for this
tut?
can someone please post a video tut on how to get started with vb please
i am
confused
i am
confused
thanks brah
i hope its nice 

Replying... Gj Though 

whats the pass
sweet thanks for VB6 man
bla bla bla, thx.......
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
Trade Accounts/Keys/ItemsTrading my PRIVATE and WORKING bypassEU 1 General Game Hackingcan sum1 give me a link to vb6 that actually works thanks
5 GeneralDelphi 7 serial and authorization key 14 Trade Accounts/Keys/Items☻♥ BF2142 WORKING KEY! ☻ ♥TH 0 Battlefield 2 Hacks & Cheats☺ ☻ Working key.. ☺☻TH 1
