VB6, tutorial and working key!

Posts 106–120 of 176 · Page 8 of 12
thx man im gettin it now! last time i tried to install it, it didnt work but maybe it will now! hope dat it contains all files needed
Nice, really thnks man!
Hwey
Thanks for the file I have been trying to change something becuase i need to see somehtng again
This should be locked all were getting is "nice" "Awsome". Anyway I alrady have VB6, I like VB.net better, because it well...It is better, Fucks sake though the Winsock Programming is a bitch in VB.net compared to 6.0
Quote Originally Posted by radnomguywfq3 View Post
This should be locked all were getting is "nice" "Awsome". Anyway I alrady have VB6, I like VB.net better, because it well...It is better, Fucks sake though the Winsock Programming is a bitch in VB.net compared to 6.0
Fuck you! n00b!

People still need this who are starting off. Just cause you have it does not mean that everyone does.
zank u really help full
REPLY
thank you <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<-- to short
Quote Originally Posted by kmphantom View Post
thank you <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<-- to short
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm nice avatar and thanx to you releasing vb6 i made like 30 hacks for this site : P
mhhmhmhmhmhmhmhmhmhmhmhmhmhmhmhmhmhmhmhmhmhmhmhmhm
Thanks for the thing
Thanks, man! I really appreciate it!
only a reply lol
I reply xD
WHAT THE FCK YOU DO NOT HAVE TO ACTUALLY REPLY, and don't bump posts made A Varry Varry Long Time Ago. I think there should be no more "Thank You" its just spamm, really.
Posts 106–120 of 176 · Page 8 of 12
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us