InfoNew pokemon tracking site

Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2
New pokemon tracking site


It's better than pokevision it seems since it refreshes a lot quicker, but it might start lagging once it gets popular. Enjoy!
Thank you! Was looking for one as the two recent ones I found din't work that well
thanks dude , really usefull
This website crashed in moment
wow thanks this site is amazing
I see 0 pokemons around me, they're on other side of my country damit xD
Appreciate the upload buddy, now everyone can cheat again haha
not very useful, i run to the location and the pokemon didnt show up
I can't understand why people like Pokemon GO. I'm pokemon fan and I was waiting for this game, but I don't really like it.
Anyway ty for share
well these pokemon locations doest seem accurate every time i go there is nothing
Found a pidgey like 100 yards away from my house.
Thanks mate for sharing it
Just a white screen for me
Thank you! Was looking for one
Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?