Breach Team Hack
Works great!
10/10
10/10
i cant get mine to work
wHEN IT IS INJECTED THE MOUSE FREEZE'S TO THE MIDDLE OF THE SCREEN WHEN IT ISNT INJECTED THE MOUSE IS FINE .....What should i do ? (srry 4 caps )
I was having the same issues earlier. Just restart your computer.
Combat Arms - Xfire Videoⓘ
video of it all
video of it all
if you have vista 32 bit you will need d3dx9_42.dll to use

Fuck School
ey u guys i got windows 7 32bit i used faithinjector and wen the guy is runing in place he stops and then i dc yh plz help? i can use the no menu 1 but its a lil confusing cuz idk if something is on or off and yh i wna use this 1 helppppp
nice job works perfect for vista 32 waiting for some no recoil
Does this work for CA EU as well?
Is this working in Combat Arms Europe? >_<
SRY I DIDNT SAW THERE WAS 1 SAME ASK! ^
l
SRY I DIDNT SAW THERE WAS 1 SAME ASK! ^
l
MAY I ASK WHY MY SHIT DISCONNECTED WHEN I USED IT????
ugh some1 help me i got windows 7 32 bit helppp a dc at loading screen
This thread is closed for replies.
