A bad sams club account using experience i thought id share lol!!!!

Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
A bad sams club account using experience i thought id share lol!!!!
ok i tryd 2 sams accounts ...different days in the same sams in my area and had no problems!!so i decided to switch it up and go to another sams club....bad idea....i was at the self checkout like usual .....i had bought 2 overwatch ps4 copys and theres a bit of a process before the games get to your hands lol......so you have to pay for the games first and then some asshole goes to the back somewhere and opens this cage with all the goods in it including my games...so this dude was about to get the two games when he literally paused before grabbing them and said "let me see that receipt again'and he just started asking alll these questions lol to be honest that account belonged to some who was asian and let me tell you im no asian lol so hes like whats your name?Can? Can was the name on that account and the last name was god knows what...it was some straight asian shit i couldnt pronounce better yet remember.then hes like this is a biusiness account...what kinda business do you have...what kinda food the restaurant had and shit lolol..at that point im like "im fucked"lol so hes like you know what lets go to the service center and verify you...and i just plaid it off till the end.im over here making shit up...until he realized everything i said was pretty much maid up and just told me i cant help you and i cant process this trasction lol even tho it was at self check out and paid for already...as soon as i handed him he receipt it was over ..... when this asshole said that i was like ok man whatever and just walked out.......im for sure never going to that one again.....im just gonna buy shit that avoids contact with these assholes....like food or electronics you can just load on your shopping cart yourself pay and leave and not talk to any dumb fucks on the way out lolol
Damn, what an experience! Lmao, I made my first purchase with a Sam's Club account today and everything went smoothly, no questions at all were asked. The item I got was a laptop.
Quote Originally Posted by Nagafen View Post
Damn, what an experience! Lmao, I made my first purchase with a Sam's Club account today and everything went smoothly, no questions at all were asked. The item I got was a laptop.
How did you go about this? I thought you had to go to an actual register to get items like this or something like that. I'm interested in buying a $800 laptop but I don't want any problems to happen, so I've just stuck to stuff I can get at self-checkout.
Quote Originally Posted by Gucci4Flex View Post
How did you go about this? I thought you had to go to an actual register to get items like this or something like that. I'm interested in buying a $800 laptop but I don't want any problems to happen, so I've just stuck to stuff I can get at self-checkout.
Would not suggest getting an $800 laptop I would just use them for everyday usage or gift cards and such..
Quote Originally Posted by Gucci4Flex View Post
How did you go about this? I thought you had to go to an actual register to get items like this or something like that. I'm interested in buying a $800 laptop but I don't want any problems to happen, so I've just stuck to stuff I can get at self-checkout.
I went straight to the register as you stated, they have to get laptops from behind their cage. I just acted normal throughout the whole process, told them I was getting it for college and they played along with no questions asked regarding the account.
was this the one in new jersey
I've never tried having them get it from the back, doesn't sound fun good thing I didn't. lol.
Damn man that hurt my eyes why type like that lmao
Quote Originally Posted by nafabrown69 View Post
Damn man that hurt my eyes why type like that lmao
Lmao I'm dying! thought I was the only one.
"These assholes" 🤔 Coming from someone that is using cracked sam club accounts ....
can you buy giftcards from instore with sams club points? never tried always get groceries
Quote Originally Posted by bm964 View Post
can you buy giftcards from instore with sams club points? never tried always get groceries
Yes, but few stores won't allow you. They'll tell you to pay it through a cashier.

Lol OP you should had remember the name completely than tell him, How racist he is for expecting you to look asian just cause you have a asian name. Put him to shame, yell it loud. Lmao.
Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu View Post
Yes, but few stores won't allow you. They'll tell you to pay it through a cashier.

Lol OP you should had remember the name completely than tell him, How racist he is for expecting you to look asian just cause you have a asian name. Put him to shame, yell it loud. Lmao.
Depends on the gift card. Some need to be validated such as Visa gift cards, therefore you need to go to a cashier. Others like food, iTunes, etc. can be used at self-checkout.
Quote Originally Posted by Gucci4Flex View Post
Depends on the gift card. Some need to be validated such as Visa gift cards, therefore you need to go to a cashier. Others like food, iTunes, etc. can be used at self-checkout.
And do you know this as a fact or just a thought? Since I know for a fact that few places won't allow you to purchase 'any' gift card through self check out.
I think all the high $100s accounts have a business attached to them. The reason I say that is because I thought I had a business account before. But turns out it was actually a Plus account, but it has a business attached. The more I think back I think they profiled me just like you when I went for the 1st time. I didn't have anywhere near the hassle. But I realized the name was of a person who would look nothing like me (again profiling).

But yea when you go at the register they can see all the business info, name etc. & I went to a different one recently where none of this was asked but the point is to be sharp & on point just in case it does get asked. & get an account who's name you might look like lol.


You might wanna see here for some extra details.
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1136912
Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?