super msn lag

Posts 1–15 of 32 · Page 1 of 3
super msn lag
I was on my public msn and guess what... I super lagged out, I have like 800 contacts and I guess its killing my computer. I just did msn clean up and removed like 100 people who didn't have me on their msn and it still lags.. I just had to sign out because my computer basically locked out, holy bejebus
Why the fk do you have 800 contacts? That's just dumb lol. Me, I deny anyone that adds me that I don't know or doesn't have permission to add me.
800 i only have around 160 woot
312 here. Lol I'm bored.
i only have 6 contacts
Quote Originally Posted by reno View Post
i only have 6 contacts
New to MSN?
i have 15 ppl and from mpgh O_o
idk y but i just do and only 2 ppl from school and 1 guy i found playing warrock

800 wow i dont even think i know 50 people in real life
or internet
msn wont log in guys D: my sister logged me out and used it, and after that its stopped working
159 here, I guess dave will never log in on his public msn ever again xD
Lol still wondering how Dave got over 800 contacts... I was surprised when I noticed I had so many contacts myself.
I don't use no MSN, xfire and google talk for me.
i've got 93 contacts here........not even a hundred....PPL ADD MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I blame Microsoft...
Posts 1–15 of 32 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us