WTSAdventure Club VACATION EXPERIENCE! ✈ TRAVEL ✈ Flights, Festivals, Attractions+More!

Posts 16–30 of 738 · Page 2 of 50
Kind af definetly work with him on my next vacation.
Talking with op, hes kind and willing to answer all ur questions.
Quote Originally Posted by cf125 View Post
can you do flights from the uk to usa and middle east
I can do all of those.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by quarters99 View Post
Kind af definetly work with him on my next vacation.
Thank you!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by shiwis View Post
Talking with op, hes kind and willing to answer all ur questions.
Thank you!
Everytime i try to sign in, it says invalid input.

Could you make skype asap? It's alot easier for us.

Thank you.
Quote Originally Posted by Portgas D. Ace View Post
Everytime i try to sign in, it says invalid input.

Could you make skype asap? It's alot easier for us.

Thank you.

I think the same ..
Can you do a flight out of USA to a different country?
Quote Originally Posted by Adventure_Club View Post
Vouch orders available if you live an area where you can test.

Excited to get started!
I live in Califonria (the Bay Area specifically)

Can you do events here? If so, you can test it out.
are you able to do first class flights?
Quote Originally Posted by lances2k View Post
Can you do a flight out of USA to a different country?
Yes i can do that!


Quote Originally Posted by Portgas D. Ace View Post
Everytime i try to sign in, it says invalid input.

Could you make skype asap? It's alot easier for us.

Thank you.
I will consider it.
Quote Originally Posted by KovacicMateo View Post
I think the same ..

Quote Originally Posted by Jake View Post
are you able to do first class flights?
Yes, i can do first, business, any type of flight.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Predator View Post


I live in Califonria (the Bay Area specifically)

Can you do events here? If so, you can test it out.
Haha, funny. There's a lot of events coming up in that area. The nearest one (I THINK) would be Nocturnal Wonderland. http://www.nocturnalwonderland.com/

Look for something on www.axs.com or www.frontgatetickets.com, these are the easiest which I'll be willing to do for vouch

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Johnnyk121 View Post
Trying to add you on jabber its not working, can you do 6000 holiday from uk to greece
Yes I can, i prefer bigger international orders.

Try it again.
adventureclub@xmpp.jp

I may have missed your authorization request.
Can you do Cedar Point + Fast Pass?
I'm not familiar with what Cedar point is. If you provide link I can say yes or no.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by KovacicMateo View Post
Interested for flight and hotel Europe to USA .

But since I cannot register jabber account due harder way to communicate to you, got jabber website said that registration is not allowed at the moment

I will wait, like other log people you come in Skype
Hello if you try to register on the jabber website it will not let you. The quickest way to use jabber is to make an account on https://www.xmpp.jp/signup
From there just goto the Webclient and login. Adding me is fairly easy, adventureclub@xmpp.jp
Trying to add you on jabber its not working, can you do 6000 holiday from uk to greece
Interested for flight and hotel Europe to USA .

But since I cannot register jabber account due harder way to communicate to you, got jabber website said that registration is not allowed at the moment

I will wait, like other log people you come in Skype
considering nocturnal wonderland... waiting for a vouch copy to be confirmed. unless you're offering that as ur vouch copy
seems interesting. talking now
Posts 16–30 of 738 · Page 2 of 50
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?