Some Callsings

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Some Callsings
Hey guys!
Im trying to get some cool callsigns and emblems, maybe you can help me.
Cheat Engine Adresses would be perfect! Thanks guys.
Here is the list what I Want.


Challenge: "Sleight of Hand Pro: VI" - Get 750 kills using Sleight of Hand.


Challenge: Spectre IV - But i dont know how many kills with the AC130


Challange: Launch 25 AC-130's
You can also use a stat changer hack, that will be easier, because i have no idea about those values.
Quote Originally Posted by jjl0101 View Post
You can also use a stat changer hack, that will be easier, because i have no idea about those values.
do you have a link?
thanks!
lol those emblems are like some of the easiest ones around .. :P
True lol I got like the EMP one already... Also I have chopper gunner and AC-130 long time ago Lol.
Some images I ripped from an iPhone application, ive joined them as all one image, in the screenshots, but ive added a rar file with all the files seperated

Hope this helps

Regards
CoNtEsA

Emblems



Titles



ive added a rar file below with all the files seperated,
MW2 Titles & Emblems.rarattachment deleted · 2 downloads before removal
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us