OutdatedPokeBot4 [GUI] [NEW API]

Posts 31–37 of 37 · Page 3 of 3
i got banned with this, probably detected?

speed 5km/h and never caught more than 1000 pokemon a day an also never more than 2000 pokestops a day...
I waiting for update! I love this bot!

Maybe is not a perfect, but i love this gui!
Quote Originally Posted by Mimi_Fru View Post
I waiting for update! I love this bot!

Maybe is not a perfect, but i love this gui!
Not for long you won't
Hmm... I got banned with this
Antiban "secret functions" are pure snake oil. Don't waste your money with this.
Unprotected code and auth with plaintext json. Such security.Wow!
im really not interested in this bot for its "botting" features.. im more interested in the inventory management.. if all i do is use this for powering up and transferring and such am i less likely for a ban? im not using this for any automation.
Posts 31–37 of 37 · Page 3 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?