Flash Trainer Helper

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
Flash Trainer Helper
Hey you all, 2 things.
1st thing, my site is back up, so all my tutorials images should be back up and any programs I made should be working fine.
I might show a way to have it so you can blacklist people on your program later on.

2nd, I have a program to show you that can help anybody creating a Flash Trainer.

All you need is SoThink decompiler to find vars, and this program you just input those vars to see if they will work, instead of having countless failures.

This program will also take place as a Trainer, if you are skilled enough to find your own variables.

Trainer Helper v1.rarattachment deleted · 7 downloads before removal
hmm... i dunno, nextgen1 seems more pro at this stuff...
Quote Originally Posted by mnpeepno2 View Post
hmm... i dunno, nextgen1 seems more pro at this stuff...
Hi you must be new here.
A bit weird how it can test the vars...

Quote Originally Posted by Ugleh View Post
Hi you must be new here.
No offense, but NextGen1 does know more than you..
they named flash after me
thats how awesome me iz
I don't know nextgen1, but you cant tell me he knows more then me if you don't know exactly what I know.
Quote Originally Posted by Ugleh View Post
I don't know nextgen1, but you cant tell me he knows more then me if you don't know exactly what I know.
I sense a contest..
Lol Good for Nextgen? Who cares, does it matter who is better; they both dedicate there time helping the users of mpgh, so there both good in my sence exactly the same. Plus all you need to do is decompile a swf to get the vars, its not that hard to begin with.
Seen Ugleh's Video on this before it was here, Looks really good, I like it.

Note: Ugleh is a good coder, But like Coder.Never said, we help , that's what we do and that's all that really matters.

@Ugleh, Glad to hear your site is back up (is it?)
no im not new, and nextgen is a better coder.
Quote Originally Posted by mnpeepno2 View Post
no im not new, and nextgen is a better coder.
I don't know if you can say that yet..

Welcome back Ugleh.
I said id be back like 3 times before, so im not positive if ill be back Perm or not, but my site is back up (ugleh.com), which is just a storage site for now.
Very good HTML skills on your website.

Anyways, it's good to see you back for any amount of time really, you're a great addition to the community.
is the html skills a joke? :P

im more of a php person, but yea the site isnt up fully yet, just got back today.
Quote Originally Posted by Ugleh View Post
is the html skills a joke? :P

im more of a php person, but yea the site isnt up fully yet, just got back today.
Maybe lolland went to the wrong site?
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us