ExclamationMy last cigarette

Posts 31–45 of 91 · Page 3 of 7
Quote Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
Nah Google's just OP.
No

Mayion confirmed that he officially became a Respirologist a couple days ago.
He gets really high scores on Surgeon Simulator too!
Good luck bro! Hope you turn out to be a success.
Good luck dude and well done! Smoking really sux.
Best way to combat the addiction is to exercise - you will feel a lot better and it would be so much more efficient too without smoking!
Do something fun like play a sport regularly .. that would keep you off the ciggies.
good luck man. It'll be hard, but smoking is killing yourself.
Goodluck @Janitor I believe in you. The 5 minute nicotine high isn't worth it.
if you really cant stop try vaping or chewing gum. it helps a lot
You can do it!
Good choice, hope it goes well bud.
MPGH quoting is bugged, I quoted most of you and ^this is the result lmao.

Anyway, TLDR to quotes:
-I will replace my addiction with gum.
-I body build and feel that I will lift better if i stop smoking.
-I feel that my face & skin will get brighter if i stop smoking cancer.
-I will surely visit the sauna in the gym.

I had breakfast and I didn't smoke
Quote Originally Posted by Xiolest View Post
bro go to a sauna alot, sweat out all the bad of it. I've heard of someone doing that before.
Thanks for the great tip !

Quote Originally Posted by Trol553 View Post
I Never Took Even 1 Cigarette
Never take one.

Quote Originally Posted by sh89040h825h432ik4jk34rld View Post
Time to cover the addiction with vape?
But dayum great to hear that you're quiting such a stupid habit.
I will cover addiction with gum as a friend recommended me, every time I think about smoking just eat gum (he recommended mint gum), hope it will work for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayion View Post
What about the nicotine your body literally stopped releasing? The gland will not activate the day you decide stop smoking. Find an alternative, possibly the medical ones containing small amounts of nicotine only, over time your body will function as it should and starting producing nicotine by itself.
I read that on the second or third day of quitting, you will get anxiety depressed and it will be my hardest point of quitting, because every thing will be changed . Ill drink Tea

Quote Originally Posted by Gixxer View Post
Good luck dude and well done! Smoking really sux.
Best way to combat the addiction is to exercise - you will feel a lot better and it would be so much more efficient too without smoking!
Do something fun like play a sport regularly .. that would keep you off the ciggies.
One another reason why I wanted to quit smoking. I body build, and always felt that if I quit smoking i will do better.
Good luck! My parents have tried to quit for about 2 years now without any big successes. Hope it goes better for you.
@Janitor

Keep us posted of your progress and be brutally honest to yourself. No cheating here... Keep setting milestones and stick to them.
Posts 31–45 of 91 · Page 3 of 7

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?