ExclamationMy last cigarette

Posts 46–60 of 91 · Page 4 of 7
Quote Originally Posted by Gixxer View Post
@Ameer

Keep us posted of your progress and be brutally honest to yourself. No cheating here... Keep setting milestones and stick to them.
I will be cheating no one but myself honestly. Didn't smoke so far but damn... I want to smoke so hard !
Quote Originally Posted by Janitor View Post

I will be cheating no one but myself honestly. Didn't smoke so far but damn... I want to smoke so hard !
Look, don't be afraid of failure to give up. After all the cigarette manufacturers are putting in extremely addictive additives to keep the customers going.

In Australia (and I am sure elsewhere) there is this prescription available called Champix. I just know because a couple of friends used it to give up smoking.
Very effective but can have some side minor effects.

But lets see how you go on your own - give it your best shot.
Good luck lol
Quote Originally Posted by Hugo Boss View Post


No

Mayion confirmed that he officially became a Respirologist a couple days ago.
He gets really high scores on Surgeon Simulator too!
Yes. On a side note, good luck @Ameer, really hope you manage to overcome to your deathly addiction.
Not gonna lie, your not gonna do it. My dad tried to stop by taking nicorette, guess what hes addicted to nicorette for 10 years now. I even relapsed on drugs 6 times and now im at a halt smoking pot only. GLLLLLLLLLLLLL
Quote Originally Posted by Jov View Post
Not gonna lie, your not gonna do it. My dad tried to stop by taking nicorette, guess what hes addicted to nicorette for 10 years now. I even relapsed on drugs 6 times and now im at a halt smoking pot only. GLLLLLLLLLLLLL
FUBS WHY ARE YOU BEING SO NEGATIVE NIGGA?????????
Quote Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
FUBS WHY ARE YOU BEING SO NEGATIVE NIGGA?????????
Been there done that. just being real my baby
Quote Originally Posted by Jov View Post


Been there done that. just being real my baby
Everything can be accomplished as long as you're willing not to give up though. : - )
Recommend you get a shock pen and whenever you feel like smoking just click the pen and hopefully that will get you to think about something else.
i smoke about 10-11 cigarettes per day and iam afraid i'll get addicted and never stop it

Today I promised my self it'll be my last pack

gl
>25 Cigarettes a day

Jesus Christ.
I know a old motherfucker, it was 40+ a day he didn't stop. He's now dead.
Posts 46–60 of 91 · Page 4 of 7

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?