[TUT] How to mod scopes! *Noob friendly!*
so is this how u can get scopes from cod4 and is it possible to make a Modern warfare2 scope i love those 

yes its possible to make modern warfare 2 scopes. you can make scopes from any game you want.
Thanks. But how would I go about changing how the scope looked on the gun? Like I changed the zoomed in look of my ACOG to a reflex, but when it's attached on my gun it still looks like an ACOG (obviously) how do I change that too?
Lol I can't believe this isn't stickied =(
i like noob friendly stuff it makes it easier for noobs/choobs
Can someone post a download link for dedit, for windows?
It's in a sticky in modding discussions section. Modding for non-photoshoppers
hey, i have quoted you in my tutorial, i give you 100% credits and i linked your topic, so if you do not agree, pm me, ill remove it!
Its okay, doesn't really matter to me.
nvm, i cant edit, fk!
how do you change the zoom on the scopes is it possible?
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
XBOX Customizing & Modding[TuT]How To Mod Gamerscore To 546,155 G
0 XBOX Customizing & Modding[TuT]How To MoD Gamertag
1 XBOX Tutorials/Walkthroughs[TuT] How To Mod Your GamerTag Through USB
27 XBOX Tutorials/Walkthroughs[TuT] How To Mod Your GamerScore Through USB
7 XBOX Tutorials/Walkthroughs{Tut} How to Mod MW2 Spec Ops and Campaign with A USB
7

