OutdatedSimple Multihack by armez47 [PolyHack] [19/08/2016]

Posts 61–75 of 155 · Page 5 of 11
When I click compile on PolyLoader it says "Something went wrong when compiling the randomized source!" I put the .zip file that came out of the download file, but I didn't put settings.ini in, is that a problem? How can I fix the error message?
We need update this cheat, but cs go update.
Quote Originally Posted by hitler1 View Post
We need update this cheat, but cs go update.
I posted update 10h ago.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by treyis9 View Post
When I click compile on PolyLoader it says "Something went wrong when compiling the randomized source!" I put the .zip file that came out of the download file, but I didn't put settings.ini in, is that a problem? How can I fix the error message?
Recompile.
20.08.16 - New Update in CS:GO; 7.7 Mb, can I use hacks?
esp is not working but radar is working somehow and aimbot is randomly working also bhop isnt working anymore atleast for me. and i dont know how to use trigger so i cant confirm :I

E: idk if i got the old version i just downloaded it again

Edit: Everything seems to work now! thanks great work!
Yes but its new second update this night.
Quote Originally Posted by hitler1 View Post
Yes but its new second update this night.
nope ? I updated cheat after 20/08/2016 update dude.
Awesome release, it would be great if the next release the smooth aim works auto with pressing anything
I Think yes it is undected
Quote Originally Posted by Minimal19990 View Post
window or fullscrenn mode`?
fullscreen,windowed, fullscreen no border, set as you want
An exception was encountered when trying to start cl.exe, exception: the path is not a legal form. please help me!
Played on Zen gaming UNDETECTED BY ZEN ANTICHEAT !
Posts 61–75 of 155 · Page 5 of 11
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?