OutdatedSimple Multihack by armez47 [PolyHack] [19/08/2016]

Posts 76–90 of 155 · Page 6 of 11
Quote Originally Posted by xspidera View Post
Played on Zen gaming UNDETECTED BY ZEN ANTICHEAT !
Good to know.
if i play on Zengaming can i get VAC ban or anyother ban? Just asking, new to this game xD
Quote Originally Posted by TheBull11 View Post
if i play on Zengaming can i get VAC ban or anyother ban? Just asking, new to this game xD
Ofcourse you can get vac, but cheat is undetected atm.
Haay, Armez. What would you recommend to settings for awp? I mean, wich buttons and wich numbers in aim, for example? ^^
Thank you <3
Quote Originally Posted by sopazuar1 View Post
Haay, Armez. What would you recommend to settings for awp? I mean, wich buttons and wich numbers in aim, for example? ^^
Thank you <3
I recommend using triggerbot for awp as the same as for pistols, and other snipers, but it's my preferences .
Hey, i did everything needed but the cheat doesn't work for me. Cheat.exe has to be in the same map with settings or? I don't understand that part.

Oh, i need to set key here "(TrigKey)" and change 0 to 1? if (GetAsyncKeyState(TrigKey) < 0)
Quote Originally Posted by TheBull11 View Post
Hey, i did everything needed but the cheat doesn't work for me. Cheat.exe has to be in the same map with settings or? I don't understand that part.

Oh, i need to set key here "(TrigKey)" and change 0 to 1? if (GetAsyncKeyState(TrigKey) < 0)
No, lol all of you are dumb or what. In the next csgo update i will add auto creating settings file q_q. Do not touch src or you will broke something. Settings.ini file must be in the same folder as the cheat is .

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by sopazuar1 View Post
And wich button you set for triggerbot? I don't even know what it does, for real >< Thanks for you attention, really *-*
Most likely mouse4 or mouse5 .
And wich button you set for triggerbot? I don't even know what it does, for real >< Thanks for you attention, really *-*
I think trigger is like aimlock or something idk too haha
I can't see any settings.ini file man wtf lol
Quote Originally Posted by TheBull11 View Post
I can't see any settings.ini file man wtf lol
1. Redownload attachment
2. Open it
3. ??
4. WOW THERE IS SETTINGS FILE HERE.
Hey will you have time to change how to aimbot works in the next update or so (would appreciate it of you do it today or tomorrow, if it's simple for ya )
Please make it auto, and aim at opponents within the fov without touching a button. Sorry to bother you...

Really like your releases
Quote Originally Posted by verbe View Post
Hey will you have time to change how to aimbot works in the next update or so (would appreciate it of you do it today or tomorrow, if it's simple for ya )
Please make it auto, and aim at opponents within the fov without touching a button. Sorry to bother you...

Really like your releases
But in external you have no vischeck so if there will be an auto aim, you will lock on walls, and it will be looking very weird

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by sopazuar1 View Post
Excuse me, Armerz, but have some way to configure in settings to auto shot (in triggerbot) without stay pressing the button? Cuz I don't have mouse4 x( So, I don't really know hot to set the key for triggerbot, so I can play awp x:
Then set it to left alt (18 in decimal vk), but i can add toggle mode in the next update.
Excuse me, Armerz, but have some way to configure in settings to auto shot (in triggerbot) without stay pressing the button? Cuz I don't have mouse4 x( So, I don't really know hot to set the key for triggerbot, so I can play awp x:
hey, then we will know, what cheat will be detected?
Posts 76–90 of 155 · Page 6 of 11
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?