Post[LEAK]MSZ Reborn(NO LINK EDITION) Source Code

Posts 1–15 of 49 · Page 1 of 4
[LEAK]MSZ Reborn(NO LINK EDITION) Source Code
Okay so previous got removed due to me being an idiot and forgetting to remove the links compleatly. Now I removed everything including the DLLs so you will have to recompile it if you want to use the hack.

Here it is guys

I have to post the virus scans(even though it is just text) so here you go

Virus Total

MetaScan

Enjoy
MSZ Reborn_mpgh.net.rar45 KB · 3,604 downloads Clean
Approved.

Use at your OWN risk.
how do i use it?
Okay i am really bad at this but what programs could we use to recompile it.
I have been trying for awhile now but unable to be succesful.
Quote Originally Posted by potato3212 View Post
Okay i am really bad at this but what programs could we use to recompile it.
I have been trying for awhile now but unable to be succesful.
Visual Studio make sure to edit the code before that
I managed to create payload.dll but i dont know what to do now so i will go play legit.
help
Quote Originally Posted by AtiLion View Post
Visual Studio make sure to edit the code before that
i need help with this could you help?
Quote Originally Posted by AtiLion View Post
Visual Studio make sure to edit the code before that
How do i add the executable project(probably unturned.exe) to the solution?
what is this supposed to do?
Wheres the Compiled version? I know how to get it on Visual Studio i just dont know what to compile and use
can someone link a tutorial on how to use this
respekt ,a idiot leak the code for a 2 minutes hack >.>
Quote Originally Posted by CyperNotiXCore View Post
respekt ,a idiot leak the code for a 2 minutes hack >.>
This hack was made in 2 months. You have 0 releases I don't think you have any right to claim this. Now either get gud skid or gtfo
Viper stole this hack from you and claimed it as his own.

- - - Updated - - -

Look up VIPER STUDIO on youtube cause i can't post links
Posts 1–15 of 49 · Page 1 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?