XP Hack Request [Please Experts, help me :P]

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
XP Hack Request [Please Experts, help me :P]
Hello, there is the possibility of somebody making a hack of XP? It can be very simple! Just to get the Unlocks requiring 100,000 of XP.
Isn't this begging for a hack you should be careful you don't wanna be banned
Unlock/XP/Stat hacks are not possible as far as I know.
Other threads I've explained why: Here and Here.

Only Aimbot/ESP/Wall hacks will work.

..Maybe some for of packet editing could work?
Quote Originally Posted by Raener View Post
Unlock/XP/Stat hacks are not possible as far as I know.
Other threads I've explained why: Here and Here.

Only Aimbot/ESP/Wall hacks will work.

..Maybe some for of packet editing could work?
One Aimbot help too.
there are statshacks i've seen ppl with a AUG and ACOG scope!
When you meet one ask where to get this And post this info here
Edit: @slaghos - one of your spots reckognized, voila:
But AUG mystery intrigues me so much....:d
1 : No begging
2 : Wait for someone to release it, if it will be out. This is a beta, don't expect full-fledge hackers are going for it.
Dude., omfg, thank you SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Much.

I was like OMFG THIS IS AN AGOC SNIPER! It pretty much pwned all :P Till I got killed and I lost it xD

So, I need the weapon zoom thing first I guess?
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us